Friday, December 9, 2011

Writing on Writing

I've been thinking a while about making a blog dedicated to the craft. Well, here I am! Today Melissa and I went on a road trip to Hudson, Ohio. We stopped in a tiny independent bookshop called "The Learned Owl". It was so cute. We each bought respective Cinda Williams Chima signed novel. I bought The Demon King, having read the Warrior Heir before. And Melissa bought The Warrior Heir having read TDK. Ha.

Also, I have declared this month "Dystopian December"!! Epic. I know. HAHA. I will only be reading dystopias for this month. With my first semester of being a college senior behind me I didn't get much reading done. I sort of fell behind on the YA scene. So, this month I will catching up. First up is : Matched by Ally Condie.


Because I was shopping all day I didn't write anything in my WIP. My next thing I have to get, hopefully within the week, is a MAJOR event. I guess I'm kind of putting it off because it will be rather traumatic for my MC. So, I will need to be in the zone emotionally...fully committed to the scene. It will probably take a lot out of me. But it has to be done.

This is what I am listening to:





For all of the bad asses I'm writing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...