Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Ten Five Authors I Wish Would Write Another Book
- Stephen Chbosky - He wrote The Perks of Being a Wallflower. It shook my 14 year old self to the core. It was life changing. I can't even put into words how this book makes me feel, it makes me feel EVERYTHING. I would read anything, any other book he wrote.
- Emily Bronte - Only wrote the epic genius that is Wuthering Heights. I have no doubt that if she hadn't died so young any other book would have shown incredible depths of characters and human nature.
- Suzanne Collins- Come on woman! I KNOW you have it in you! Dazzle and amaze us one more time!
- Laura Whitcomb - I read both her books. One was so beautiful and amazing, and the other I didn't care for at all. But that's alright. I love A Certain Slant of Light so infinitely that I would read another by her in a heart beat.
- J. K. Rowling - I would be there release day for whatever she chose to write next with bells on!
I could only think if five!